My Morning Walk...

I am so blessed to live in such a beautiful place.
I am in the heart of the countryside with nothing Hares,Pheasants, Cattle and Donkeys (not mine, the neighbors,Hubbie won't let me buy one...)

Here are some pics from my morning walk...
My Morning Walk
It's hard to believe that all these pics were taken at 9-10am this morning when I was walking to the different paddocks the animals are in. The light is so different in them. I also was using a long lense for the mountain photos.

My Wellies are leaking...
My wellies gave up on me today....They started leaking...
My lovely pink flamingo wellies I have for over 5 years that I bought in Penneys or Dunnes for a tenner are dead
Oh well and excuse to get the ones I have my eye on in my Santa List early....

Ducks
These little ducks are loving all this rain....

Have a lovely weekend everyone!

Slán!

Comments