bia beauty....

I was so delighted to get these in the post from bia beauty.As Tracey says in the booklet accompanying these little bite size beauties, "feed your skin". Bia means food in Irish.

  • All products are 100% natural, all emulsifiers and preservatives used are plant based.
  • Not tested on animals.
 I love natural beauty products.

bia beauty

My fav....Lime Pie Lip Balm...
Lime Pie Lip Balm
This is just gorgeous, smells lovely enough to eat and is perfectly moisturising in this nippy weather. And I just love the packaging....love this. Also comes in Chai Latte, Peppermint Chocolate and Coconut Kisses. What more could you ask for in a lip balm...yum

From the booklet "For those who don’t want to use any animal products in their skin care I’ve used soya wax to make the Peppermint Chocolate Lip Balm. The soya wax used is a totally natural and vegan blended wax based on ethically and non-GMO sourced soya and feels just as nice on the skin as beeswax! "

All good stuff, folks...


Apple Blossom Body Butter Sample
Lemon Myrtle Hand Cream Sample
Detox Body Scrub Sample
Orange and Grapefruit Exfoliant and Cleanser Sample
Mellow Mandarin Moisturiser for all skin types

 
These products really do what they say "feed your skin". I have been road testing these for the week and I would gladly purchase any of these products. The smell fantastic....so yummy and they feel great.

Just so you know I only give my opinion on products I have tried out myself and try to give and honest opinion.

Maybe one for the Santa list!



Slán!
 


Comments

  1. Snap! Bia Beauty also sent me a sample pack & I'll be blogging about it tomorrow. Their stuff is divine, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen, I am so in love with these products. They are divine, as you said, and I love the way they preform and oh I just love them.
    Will be interested to see how you find them!!
    J

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never heard of them before.

    They do look nice though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have a stockist list on their website, check it out

      Delete
  4. These products sound gorgeous Joy...I haven't heard of them before.
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the lip balm container

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment