Musings of An Infant Blogger...

Not many musings this week....oddly

Polyvore Mess:
After my Polyvore mess I kinda lost a bit of confidence with my blogging skills.  I have discovered, since I am new to this and my confidence is growing, it is easily knocked back a wee bit when I do things wrong. I have since leaned how to work Polyvore, Publish to Polyvore first and then share your sets to draft on your blog...wooohooo.....lol

Schedulling Posts:
Have sorted this one also. I was scheduling my posts and saving them but could not figure out why they were not posting when scheduled. I have to schedule the post and publish. Apparently they will not publish until the scheduled time....So going to try this our this week....

Irish Blogger Network:
A little movement on this one, The Flaky Fashionista and me are going to start our very own network!! Emmmm, now we just need to figure our how.....How exactly, maybe we will just meet up the two of us...Any other bloggers interested in meeting up, let me know. I need to discover some West of Ireland Bloggers....

Happy Monday everyone and I hope you had a nice weekend.



Slán!

Comments

  1. From one infant blogger to another - don't be worrying about your mishaps! I've never tried scheduling a post ... now I know how courtesy of this post so thank you :) Here's hoping we can find a few more Irish bloggers within the next few months. Helen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, I think I am over it now Helen!! Ya I am trawling the net at the mo!
      J

      Delete
  2. I would be interested in the Irish bloggers network ... I am in Kildare:)I had mishaps when I started also but thankfully my eldest daughter who blogs was always on hand to put me right!!
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is great Ann, we should all send out feeler emails to our Irish blogging friends and get their thought.
      Here is an idea, maybe we just need to feed it a bit and see how it grow!!
      Jx

      Delete
  3. J I admire you getting to grips with Polyvore
    I don't have the patience!

    Good idea about an Irish bloggers network.

    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great Fiona, so can we count you in also...
      Polyvore is not so bad,its great to use as a shopping list....lol

      Delete
  4. hi J
    thank you for your lovely comments on my blog! Its so nice to 'meet' fellow irish bloggers! where abouts in Ireland are you from? My fiance has family in Co Mayo which is such a pretty part of Ireland. anyways! good luck with your blogger network! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vicki
      This Irish blogger meet up is growing legs.I am from Mayo myself.Small world

      Delete
  5. The network sounds like a great idea, I would love to try something similar up here in the North.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure why don't you meet up with us....whenever that will be..or whatever it will be...lol
      J

      Delete
  6. Hello -
    From Galway here (food blogger) but interested in the Bloggers network.
    Keep me posted. Are you on Twitter? If so - I am @WiseMona
    And do not worry about blogging confidence. It will come in time.
    Just keep blogging :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi WiseMóna,
      Thanks for stopping by and commenting.I am going to have to make a list of everyone who is interested.I am going to a cuppa and check out your blog.
      J
      http://lifelovesand.blogspot.ie/

      Delete

Post a Comment