I am heading to Dublin this month for a weekend...
On the plan so far there is the:
- Jameson Distillery or the Guinness Brewery. My deciding factor maybe that I prefer whiskey....Or I may just do both!!
- Ikea on the way home on Sunday
To be determined :
- Nice reasonable hotel to stay.Thinking Blanchardstown Crown Plazza at €71 per room per night.Has great reviews.Hotel looks lovely and can shop in Blanchardstown Shopping Centre, drop off my shopping bags at the hotel and go back for more shopping...
- Nice restaurant for dinner.
- Nice bar for some drinks.
Need to do a list of what I want/need.Turns out I inadvertently published my H&M and River Island Shopping lists yesterday evening.Was trying out Polyvore and thought I click share to draft. But apparently NOT. Still I am a learner!
I am open to all suggestions!