Had my niece for a day, that was my highlighted. Her birthday is coming up, so I chatted with her mum as to would buy her. Just in case there was anything in particular she needed or wanted. So have the Birthday and Christmas gift sorted....woo hoo. Love buying for her...
Enjoying this week....
- Hanging with my Sis: I have 3 sisters, one who lives close to me but despite that we never see each other. She is working, studying and busy with her life that I never get to see her. But we had a great Wednesday together this week. And my other two are coming down to visit next week,fun times
- Dinner and drinks: Tonight is the night, we are going out for curry night,drinks and good company.
- Good Deals: I am one for a good deal and will start blogging about them when I come across them. My fav deal is the Lilys in Aldi €1.99 for two stalks and if your good count the flowers on the stalks for maximum value. these last for ages too. I buy two packets every week in my shopping. Lovely
- Dunnes Lemons and Limes: 4 of each €2
Not enjoying this week...
- No reading done: I just don't know where the nights are going. I seem to be getting to bed late and no time for reading...must rectify
- The weather: its raining all the time
- Photo quality of my last few posts. I use a Cannon to take pics but for some reason I was compressing the pics and then stretching them in blogger, ending in really crap pics. Have stopped doing that and I plan to edit the pics in this weeks posts that were crap.