Weekend Jibber Jabber...

When I think back over the week, not much has happened really.
Had my niece for a day, that was my highlighted. Her birthday is coming up, so I chatted with her mum as to would buy her. Just in case there was anything in particular she needed or wanted. So have the Birthday and Christmas gift sorted....woo hoo. Love buying for her...


Enjoying this week....
  • Hanging with my Sis: I have 3 sisters, one who lives close to me but despite that we never see each other. She is working, studying and busy with her life that I never get to see her. But we had a great Wednesday together this week. And my other two are coming down to visit next week,fun times
  • Dinner and drinks: Tonight is the night, we are going out for curry night,drinks and good company.
  • Good Deals: I am one for a good deal and will start blogging about them when I come across them. My fav deal is the Lilys in Aldi €1.99 for two stalks and if your good count the flowers on the stalks for maximum value. these last for ages too. I buy two packets every week in my shopping. Lovely

Aldi Lilys
  • Dunnes Lemons and Limes: 4 of each €2



Not enjoying this week...
  • No reading done: I just don't know where the nights are going. I seem to be getting to bed late and no time for reading...must rectify
  • The weather: its raining all the time
  • Photo quality of my last few posts. I use a Cannon to take pics but for some reason I was compressing the pics and then stretching them in blogger, ending in really crap pics. Have stopped doing that and I plan to edit the pics in this weeks posts that were crap.
Have a nice weekend,folks!



Slán!
 

Comments

  1. Lovely photos! Hope you have a great weekend:)
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne, It was a bit weird taking a photo of the punnet but I just thought is was such good value.....
      Weekend is going perfectly! Hope your having a nice one!

      Delete
  2. How can you complain about the rain?? You live in the West of Ireland!!!!!! It's part of life over there! My sister lived in Galway for ten years ... she would get so annoyed to hear that it was a bright, sunny day in Dublin when the rain was pouring down in the West :) Enjoy your night out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I know, but I just want so badly to complain about the rain. It drives me nuts!!lol
      Night out was lovely.
      Enjoy the weekend!
      J

      Delete
  3. Hi J,
    Just discovered your blog and am now your newest follower. What a great deal you got at Aldi's. I love that store.
    Looking forward to your next postings...Have a great week ahead.
    Greetings, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Heidi,
      Thanks for taking the time to stop by and comment. I am delighted you have followed me,honoured. I have just made a mug of tea and I am going to have a good read of your blog
      J

      Delete

Post a Comment