Weekend Jibber Jabber....

SPRING, SPRING SPRING is in the air!!

It frosty and cold but its getting brighter in the morning when I leave and its bright when I get home!!!

Enjoying this week....
  • Daffodils:Watching them pop up on my own avenue....and see them bloom along the verges of the road I travel on daily
  • Zara Shoes: Where have I been, they are so beautiful, I spotted lovely leopard ones
  • The Treadmill: I have been so good lately, 3 to 4 times a week, that is good for me....
Not enjoying this week....
  • Wrong Size:Having to bring my brown sandals back to Penneys to swap them for a size 6, I have always been a size 5 so this is weird!!
  • Being tired: think I need a tonic...
Hope you all enjoy the weekend!



Slán!

Comments

  1. I'm very impressed with the treadmill, I really need to take a leaf out of your book. I have also been eyeing up some Zara footwear recently!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, the threadmill is my new best friend....
    J

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment